Friday, September 03, 2010

History of asthma

So I've been reading a lot of old texts about asthma in an attempt to learn about the evolution of this disease. At some point I plan to share what I've learned, but that will be a job for the winter months when there's more time for writing (or so one would hope). So that's coming to Hardluck Asthma at some point in the future.

In the meantime, I would like to send my readers to a great site I found that has a neat time line that details the history of asthma. I have to say it's pretty cool. Here's the site. Enjoy.

When you're done viewing the timeline, check out the inhalatorium. When you're done with that you can read Mark Jackson's book, "Asthma: A biography." It's really cool too.

1 comment:

  1. I Found your blog on google really infomatic topic are posted "History oF asthma"......

    Thanks for share..........

    ReplyDelete