Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I think I can... I know I can...


Like the little Engine that could...
  1. I think I can be patient today
  2. I think I can go a week without complaining
  3. I think I can lose 15 pounds by January
  4. I think I can be a better husband
  5. I think I can be a better dad
  6. I think I can be a better coworker
  7. I think I can be a better respiratory therapist
  8. I think I can spend more time with my 13-year-old
  9. I think I can be a more active American
  10. I think I know what I'm talking about
Like the little Engine that could...
  1. I know I can be a good dad
  2. I know I can be a good husband
  3. I know I be a good teacher
  4. I know I can spend more time reading
  5. I know I can get myself in better shape
This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

No comments:

Post a Comment